Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The foot callus does all the work.

The foot callus remover came in a box with a foot callus remover, two roller heads, one cleaning brush, and instructions.
Basically, you have to put in 2 AA batteries in the foot callus remover to get it to function. To put in the batteries, you have to hold the button the side and then turn it. To close it, you reverse the steps.To change the rollers, you hold the button on the side and then apply the other roller.

I used the foot callus remover on my mother's feet. She has a lot of calluses and chicken eyes, which have developed over the years.
I cleaned and dried her foot. Then, I gently moved the foot callus remover up and down her heel and other parts of her foot. I would suggest anyone that is using it to put a newspaper on the floor first or something of that nature. The results were instant. While, I was using it on her foot, flurries of dead skin were just coming out. I asked if she liked it and she said that it did make her foot smoother. She also said it didn't hurt.

I received the product at a discounted price for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment