Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Awesome.

I received a iPad mini screen protector, soft cloth, moist cloth, some stickers, a stylus touch screen pen, and instructions.
I've been using the screen protector for a few days now.
It has done a great job in protecting the screen from scratches as well as keeping the screen clean.
It was easy to wipe down the screen from dust or anything of the nature.

I would suggest anyone that is going to apply the screen protector to clean the iPad screen beforehand.
So, the dirt and dust isn't sealed in. When I first applied it, some bubbles were apparent. However, after smoothing it out, the bubbles disappeared.

Also, the stylus is very good as well. It makes writing notes easier.
I received this product at a discounted price for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment