Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Good so far.

Today was the first time I applied the product on my face and I noticed a few things.
Like the other reviewers said, the bottle is bigger than most serum products. There is a lot and probably will last a while. You only need a little to go a long way! The serum has a decent smell. When I first opened it, I thought it smelled kind of fruity. Also, the liquid is clear and it absorbs into your skin in a matter of seconds. It's easy to apply and use, since you only need to press the tab down.

After applying it, my face did feel quite smooth and soft. I didn't experience any irritation, which was great because my skin is super sensitive.
I can't really claim that the product works effectively because I just applied it and don't have much experience with it. But tomorrow, I'll probably update my review and tell about the current state of my skin. Hopefully, my skin does look more vibrant and the dark circles on my face are less visible. So, that I can stop getting panda eyes.
But so far, so good!

I received the product for free for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment