Wednesday, August 5, 2015

It's okay.

Sparkle paper towels don't fit the price.
We're family of five and we use paper towels like there's no tomorrow. Plus, we use paper towels for like everything.
We use it to wipe our hands, to clean up messes, and all sorts of things. It would probably be easier to just list what we don't use.

Anyways, I have used many different kinds of paper towel brands over the years. I have used Bounty, Brawny, and some other brands.
Bounty and Brawny happens to be more absorbent than Sparkle. But Sparkle happens to be cheaper. It's quite noticeable that Bounty, Brawny, and other paper towels have changed in either quantity and/or quality. That was the main reason why I decided to try Sparkle paper towels and I have to say, I regret my decision.

It's easy to tear and I like how you can pick a size. It's much more convenient and less wasteful. The problem I have with Sparkle paper towels is that it takes a lot to clean up a mess because it is so thin. So, I feel like my family ends up wasting more paper towels. Also, the pick a size attribute is pretty common for many brands like Bounty and Brawny.

To make a long story short, I do not feel like I got my money's worth from the paper towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment