Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Best jump rope I have ever used!



Best jump rope I have ever used. 

I've never particularly had a good relationship with jump ropes. Growing up, I couldn't jump rope, regardless of how much effort I put. All the other kids could do it, but I couldn't. So, when I got the Crossfit Jump Rope, I wasn't really sure what to expect. And I have to say I'm deeply impressed with the product.

The jump rope looks like it's made from high quality. In the bag to put the jump rope in, it includes some extra materials, which is absolutely awesome! The construction of the jump rope is pretty unique. The jump rope can be adjusted to your preferences. Personally, I had to make it smaller, so that it would be easier for me to use it. Plus, it's super easy and painless to adjust. Also, the jump rope is pretty light, yet not flimsy. It's pretty simple looking and somewhat sophisticated.

I received the product at a discounted price for an honest review.

PS. Thanks Crux Gear! I was able to jump rope to 11. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment