Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Nice.

A iPhone case, stylus pen, and headphones for the price of $9.99 is quite the steal! It is so affordable and actually worth it.

I tried using the headphones and functions properly. I ended up getting a random color, which was orange. I wasn't too crazy about the color, but then again why am I complaining? The headphones work and the quality is great.

The iPhone protective case fits my sister's iPhone 6. After I gave her this case, she had to say that she liked the case.
She liked the simplicity, how light weight, and flexible it was. She said she was able to access all ports and buttons. She was able to charge her phone without taking off the case. The case has a sophisticated kind of simplicity.

The stulus I got was teal. It does function properly. It allows you to write on your iPhone like a pen.

I received this product at a discounted price for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment