Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Awesome.

This has to be the best nail clipper ever!
The nail clippers that I have can't come close to the KlipPro nail clipper. The nail clippers I have result in jagged and weird looking nails.

It's built very well and convenient to use to cut fingernails or toenails. The large nail clipper is easy to use. I usually have trouble cutting my toenails because they happen to be thick and hard. However, I was able to cut them trouble free. It's super sharp and you can even cut your nails in one go. The nail clipper is super sturdy and has a good grip. As well as that it is comfortable to use because of it's easy grip. Also, it has a nice simple design. I like how there are holes to put it in the key ring. I have a tendency to lose things, so this will be really helpful. :)

I received the product at a discounted price for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment