Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Love it.

This was my first experience with a waist trimmer ab belt. I didn't know what to expect, but I think it works.
It is easy to adjust the belt to your preferences and how tight you want it to be. When you're happy with the tightness, you can just use the velcro to keep it in place.

It's very soft and comfortable. I find that my skin can breathe in that stretchy nylon material. I can be active as I want without any issues. The velcro stays in place when I work out. Plus, it's not very noticeable. I was wearing it around in my house and no one suspected that I was wearing it underneath my clothes. After a while, I was starting to sweat a bit. I found that while I was wearing it, my posture was definitely better and I slouched less.

I received the product at a discounted price for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment