Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Amazing. 8D

I was so excited to receive the headphones. :)
My head is kind of big, so I was ecstatic to find out that it actually fits my head.
I had to adjust the headset slightly, but that was no biggie.

I got the red/black headphones and I have to say, they look really cool and stylish.
The headset is pretty comfortable and the sound quality is pretty good.
The headphone does a pretty good job blocking out background noise. However, it doesn't completely block out everything.
So far, I haven't had any problems with the sound or any aspects of the headphones. I plugged the headphones into my iPhone 5 and sound was transmitted properly.

The headphones are fold-able, so it's really convenient to put in my bag.
Also, it's pretty lightweight and comfy enough for me to put it around my neck without being bothered.

I received this product at a discounted price for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment